All Crowd Catering Pty Ltd was established by Russell Cronk in late 1970’s who observed that much of the food offered for sale at ‘crowd’ type venues was not only of poor quality, but was also poorly presented and served to long queues of increasingly frustrated customers trying to get the attention of less than enthusiastic employees. He believed that he could do better than this and with a simple approach that emphasized customer satisfaction and motivated staff the company grew rapidly and continues to be Queensland’s largest special events catering supplier, with over 50 onsite, semi-permanent and fully mobile specialist catering outlets. Recent major events served include:
- Winternationals (1995 – 2017) 60,000 patrons over 4 days
- CMC Rock QLD (2014 – 2017) 40,000 patrons over 3 days
- Monster Jam (2014 – 2017) 30,000 per event
- Australian Surf Life Saving Championships (2005 – 2017)
- Guns ‘n Roses (2017) 35,000 patron concert
- AC/DC (2015) 90,000 patrons concert
- Brisbane EKKA (1999 – 2017) non-exclusive major catering service provider for the EKKA
- Gold Coast Show (2008 – 2016) 20,000 patrons over 3 days
- Queensland Caravan & Camping Show (2009 – 2017) 90,000 patrons over 7 days
- World Series Sprintcar Championship (2002 – 2017) 7,000 patrons per event
- National Swimming Championships, Swimming Australia
- National Athletics Meets, Athletics Australia
- Junior – National, State, Regional & Local swimming & athletics events
- Major Special Events – River Festival, RAAF Airshows, Festivals, Concerts
All Crowd Catering has also previously exclusively catered to preseason and season fixtures for the NRL matches (Gold Coast Titans); AFL (Gold Coast Suns & North Melbourne Kangaroos); Rugby (Queensland Reds, State Championships, Club Finals).
All Crowd Catering is also current the contracted Venue caterer to some of south-east Queensland’s premier entertainment and sporting venues, including:
- Albion Park Raceway
- Anna Meares Velodrome
- Brisbane International Speedway
- Chandler Theatre
- Queensland Sport & Athletics Centre (QSAC)
- Silks Restaurant
- State Athletic Facility (SAF)
- Sleemans Aquatic Centre
- The Arena, Chandler
- Willowbank Raceway
At the above venues or greenfield locations we have catered to the public, contractor workforce and corporate guests with numbers ranging from 5,000 to 60,000 general admission patrons, a workforce of up to 850 and over 2,000 corporate guests at any one time.
At present All Crowd Catering has an administration of eleven who manage over 150 part-time employees and upwards of 600 casual employees.
The company is also the holder of a Queensland ‘Catering Away’ Liquor Permit, to service your event requirements.
All Crowd Catering makes the ideal partner to deliver the very best event experience for your patrons while providing a market leading return to promoters and event organisers due to our high volume and targeted retail fleet coupled with catering industry expert managers and trained local inhouse employees.